We know these are challenging times for everyone due to COVID-19. We are monitoring the situation closely and its potential impact on our business, our policyholders, our employer groups, our brokers, our carrier partners and our employees.
What are we doing?
- Continuing our business as usual, although we have had to change some of our daily routines and the places where we conduct business to protect our employees and clients from the virus
- Caring for the safety of our employees through travel restrictions, reduced social contact within our building, work from USDT以太坊交易平台软件home and a temporary ban on large meetings and conference attendance
- Utilizing teleconferencing and video conferencing whenever possible
- Continuing our best efforts to timely process applications, receive payments, post bills, provide customer service, and process claims
How can we help you?
- Remind you that you can access www.huazhouwuliu.com for:
- Our customer or web billing portal
- Electronic payments for premiums
- Electronic forms and self-service
- Remind you to be aware that hacking and phishing could be more prominent now as some people might take advantage of a vulnerable situation
- Let you know that at this time our call center remains open during our normal hours.
COVID-19 and Your Coverage
As a Texas Life policy owner, you may have concerns about your life insurance protection and the effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations in your policy, your Texas Life life insurance policy provides life insurance benefits to the named beneficiaries in your policy in the event of the death of the individual insured under each policy you own.
If there are any questions regarding coverage of our products or services, please contact us at (800) 283-9233 or email us at [email protected]